Process Intelligence for Robotic Process Automation
TimelinePI improves the accuracy, speed and ROI of any RPA initiative by delivering 100% process visibility with quantifiable data, while enabling enterprise-wide scalability.
RPA is changing the way we think about business
The introduction of digital workers – while still early in its evolution, is gathering momentum quickly based on the tremendous efficiencies and accuracy it can deliver. Whether your RPA project focuses on automating simple, structured data tasks — or more complex, operations that blend bots with human labor — there is a key ingredient for success: in-depth knowledge of current process execution.
RPA requires a significant upfront investment in the planning and design phase, where process discovery helps guide development decisions about automating the right processes, the right way, in all their permutations. TimelinePI rapidly delivers 100% process visibility based on your actual operational data, making it easy to understand not only how your processes operate, but why.
The right technology to
accelerate your digital transformation
Process mining removes the roadblocks caused by mountains of disorganized data and limited understanding of processes.
Continuous real-time monitoring allows for easy understanding of processes, savings, and performance of bots.
Easily scale transformation initiatives enterprise wide and accelerate your digital transformation across the organization.
We expose the process cost, volume, and duration data that forms the basis for ROI justification
We combined Intelligent Process Mining functionality with business intelligence style analytics, advanced prediction capabilities through artificial intelligence, and automated, real-time process monitoring and alerting to create the world’s first Process Intelligence Platform. We enable you to assess and monitor post-RPA return on investment, determine if your goals whee achieved, expose new automation opportunities, and even act you control center for enterprise-wide, highly scalable RPA operations with thousands of bots.
Why base your RPA investment on samples and best guesses?
There isn’t any excuse not to know anymore – let the data speak for itself.
Process Schema in 60 Seconds
Get the most out of RPA with TimelinePI
Reinforce best practices to ensure continuous improvement from your RPA system. TimelinePI drives robotic process automation (RPA) enablement and governance with advanced process mining, analysis, and monitoring and alerting.
Do more with RPA and Process Intelligence.
- Eliminates arduous, costly and often subjective manual process evaluation.
- Easily visualize end to end business processes that span multiple systems to fully define scenarios and permutations pre -automation
- Enable quantifiable, data-driven return on investment calculations based on:
- # of transactions
- # of process steps
- Process AHT/TAT (duration)
- Cost per transaction
- Assess bot performance and their overall impact on all aspects of a process
- Identify potential process execution changes that can expand the scope and value of RPA investments
- Understand clear, quantifiable post implementation cost impact provides data-backed justification for future automation initiatives
- Monitor bot-enabled process execution in real time using alerting functionality to spawn automated remediation processes
- Monitor automation’s up and down stream impact to ensure ongoing protocol compliance
- Use TimelinePI as your control tower to establish a compliance and risk governance framework by monitoring enterprise-wide business processes in near-real time
Learn more about the TimelinePI and BluePrism RPA Technology Alliance
Analytics in Action!
Learn more about process intelligence for RPA
Automated Discovery & Base-lining
Discover a baseline for your RPA initiatives and identify the best candidates for robotic automation and increase ROI.
Query & Automated Issue Remediation
Query where issues may be occurring within an organization’s processes. If non-compliant, risky or inefficient behaviors appear, a bot can be automatically triggered to mitigate any issues, maintaining consistent process optimization.