An Easy Button for Claims Process Optimization? You bet.
According to McKinsey & Co*, operations and IT account for more than half of P&C insurers’ cost base. Claims processing – the core of your service delivery capability — is a huge chunk of that cost. Can you see what’s really happening in 100 percent of your claims processing operations today? You can, if you want to.
TimelinePI’s Intelligent Process Mining™ is the “Easy Button” that shows you exactly how your processes really execute – enabling you to understand the underlying causes of poor cycle time performance, leakage, or policy compliance.
- Extracts data from virtually any IT system(s) to recreate, model, and analyze 100% of your end-to-end claims processes.
- Helps you analyze, fix or automate your processes to deliver the biggest impact on speed, accuracy, fraud detection, or overpayments.
- Re-triage on the fly, make file reviews a thing of the past, stop burning out staff with “false-alert fatigue.”
See TimelinePI in action for yourself with these short videos on automated claims process discovery; watch how we deliver 100% process visibility, and how you can fast-track process optimization at a fraction of what you spend now.
*McKinsey & Co 2014 360° Insurance and Asset Management Report
- Load claims or underwriting data to automatically recreate, visualize, and analyze process flows as they really occur.
- Reveal specific incident types that tend to add time and cost to your claims or underwriting process.
- Identify rare or unusual process patterns that you don’t expect to be happening, or that may introduce compliance risk.
- Provides a comprehensive picture of end-to-end process execution with 25 pre-defined analysis techniques.
Intelligent process mining helps you understand how to improve the customer experience and throughput, avoid compliance risks, and identify a wide variety of efficiency improvement opportunities quickly and at a fraction of the cost you pay today. Get an inside view into the inner workings of end-to-end operational processes for any insurance unit.
Click here to sign up for a free 90 day trial today and see for yourself how TimelinePI can help you target process improvements.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TALK TO US?
Just fill out this form and we’ll be in touch in 1 business day or less.