WIDENER INNOVATION SERIES PRESENTS:
October 23, 2018
Chester PA, 19013
Digital Processes and Products Conference
Attendees will explore the impact of digital technologies to create significant competitive advantages and assist organizations with their digital transformation.
The event will be held just outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and is hosted by Widener University in partnership with BPM-D.
Covering the Hot Topics
Leading practitioners will discuss the benefits of digitalization and explore the development of new digital technologies, including:
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- Next generation customer experience
- the Cloud and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Customer journey planning
- Digital Business Process Management (DBPM)
- Design thinking
- Industry 4.0
- Agility and Innovation in the Digital World
- and much more!